Who are our customers?
Total PFS do not just supply to Printers. We also deal with:
- Local Government
- Education from Primary Schools to Universities
- Government Departments
- Corporate incl architects, marketing & PR, banks and finance, legal profession, automotive and aerospace etc etc.
- Plus commercial printers!
How can Total PFS help you?
Years of experience and practical knowledge of print finishing processes means our advice and assistance is second to none.
- Do you have bottleneck in your finishing department?
- maybe you need some advice about how to add value for your customers?
- Why would you need a Stago paper drill?
- How can you quickly staple up to 250 sheets paper?
- What is the best binding system for your documents?
- How can you laminate faster and add an extra dimensions to your print with foil and varnish effects?
- What guillotine do you need and does it need a Health & Safety Certificate?
- How can you speed up paper folding and eliminate cracking?
Total PFS is not only the official UK distributor for STAGO and Planatol, but we also independently source machines from all major manufactures such as Renz, Duplo, Vivid and GMP to name a few, so when a customer outlines their requirements to us, we recommend the best machine for the job from across the market.
Our huge range of supplies and spare parts can be sourced for any print finishing machine or application plus our price match guarantee means our customers are getting the best price possible without having to shop around.
Where can we see what Total PFS offers?
Total PFS are based in Weston super Mare, just south of Bristol. With excellent transport links to the M5/M4 and beyond we are more than happy to accommodate any of our customers who want to meet us at our premises to see our range of machines in our showroom and workshops. We are also more than happy to visit our customers on site to get the best assessment of requirements and we can demonstrate our heavy duty staplers, paper drills, folding machines, creasers, laminators and binders in your premises showing you the machines running your work and how they will fit into your processes saving you time and money.