Exclusive Stago distributor
Total PFS are the UK’s exclusive distributor for a wide range of Stago products including Stago Staplers and Stago Paper Drills.
Stago – A strong partner in the subject of paper
Total PFS are proud to stock Stago products as they have a great reputation for making sure that Functionality, precision and a high ease of use are always in the foreground of their manufacturing designs. Stago’s range of Staplers and Drills are widely regarded as some of the best in the industry.
The complete range of Stago Paper Drills stocked by Total PFS are listed below. To view more information on any of the Paper Drills please click on their names:
- PB1006 Paper Drilling Machine
- PB1010 Paper Drilling Machine
- PB1015 Twin Speed Paper Drilling Machine
- PB2015 Twin Spindled Paper Drilling Machine
- PB5010 Powerstroke Paper Drilling Machine
The complete range of Stago Staplers stocked by Total PFS are listed below. To view more information on any of the Staplers please click on their names:
- H 18T Heavy Duty Stapling Machine
- HM18BSS Treadle Operated Heavy duty Stapling Machine
- HM6 Electric Heavy Duty Stapling Machine
- HM15 Electric Heavy Duty Stapling Machine
Below is the rest of the range of Stago products stocked by Total PFS. To view more information on any of the items please click on their names:
- ESM 20 Round Cornering Machine
- ESM 20A Power Round Cornering Machine
- HS50 Round Cornering Machine
- PR3 Paper Jogger
- PR4 Paper Jogger
- PR43s Paper Jogger
- NRM 330 Digital Creasing Machine
Stago products have a great history!
For 75 years Stago have been world renowned manufacturers of accurate, multifunctional and ergonomic machines for Stapling, Paper Drilling, Pressing and Shaking. The Stago Paper Drills and Staplers Total PFS have sold over the years have a great track record with very few reported problems!
Stago products are safe!
All machines are checked for functionality and safety before leaving the factory. However in addition to their own safety checks, all machines including their drilling and stapling ranges are GS and GE safety certified. This means that all Stago products have been checked and certified to meet or exceed the safety standards set by the GSPG by an independent certification authority. Over the years Total PFS have sold many Stago Drills and Staplers and have never had any reported safety incidents!