RENZ WIRE|GO 2:1 is a manual 2:1 pitch (23 rings/A4) wire comb binding machine. This compact entry-level model is perfect for quick and easy punching and binding of A4 and A5 documents. The ergonomic two-lever system and the integrated comb holder make it particularly user-friendly. With a maximum working width of 300 mm, you can punch up to 20 sheets per punching process with ease. Binding strengths of up to 280 sheets are possible.
- Recognised and proven ergonomic two-lever system
- High quality, low force punching for up to 20 sheets per punching operation
- Binds up to 280 sheets
- Integrated wire comb holding device for easy loading of punched sheets
- Quick diameter adjustment by means of slider
- Cover with integrated measurement ruler for wire comb diameter
- Fixed margin depth
- Adjustable paper stop
- Large punching waste tray
- Compact and space-saving
- Extremely robust metal construction (15 kg)
All performance outputs are based on 80 gsm paper and may vary depending on the product type, the working environment and the operator. For best punching results we recommend a paper thickness of 1.5 – 2.0 mm. (1) Dependent on machine type.