Reliable, heavy-duty, desktop punching machine. The modular design makes it very versatile for all types of book and calendar production.
- Punching dies for all types of ring wire, plastic comb, coil and calendars.
- Punch a wide range of mixed stocks
- Fast die changes
- QSA (Quick Size Adjustment) for high flexibility of different paper formats: A5, A4 and A3(1)
- Vertical paper feeding for precise punching
- Compact simple design, one machine can punch and bind all jobs when using Renz MBS binding modules
- Punch up to (1)
- Mechanical cycles per hour
- Max. punched sheets per hour
Pitch US or EUROP
Binding thickness1 – 50 mm
Binding element Ø6 – 52 mm
Min. binding width10 mm
Max. binding width340 mm
ManualNo. of books output per hr250
Machine dimensions L x W x H500 x 190 x 170 mm
Machine weight 4.3 kg
Machine packing dimensions L x W x H620 x 480 x 345 mm
Machine weight with packing 6.5 kg
WBS340 Wire Inserter:
Standalone wire manual closing machine for closing RENZ RING WIRE® elements from ø 5,5 mm – 38 mm (3/16″ – 1 1/2″) independent of pitch, working width 360 mm.
- Max. bound books per hour
- Max. bound calendars per hour
Please call us now for a demonstration or expert advice on the right machine for the job!
We stock a large range of spares and our expert engineers can assist with any maintenance or technical advice. Call us now on 01934 645050 to speak to us or use our contact page and one of our experts will call or email you back.
Please note that due to the weight and size of the machine the price is based on collection from our premises in Weston super Mare, we will contact the buyer immediately upon receipt of payment to arrange pick up/delivery.
We can provide delivery, installation and onsite operator training, please call us for details.
Buying a refurbished machine from Total Print Finishing Services Ltd means that you are buying a machine that has been fully and completely refurbished to an extremely high standard by our in house engineers.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.