The Renz Eco 360 Comfortplus is an easy to use 2:1 pitch wire binding machine, suited for any office document application, where a high quality finish is needed to guarantee a professional and lasting impression. Built in Germany with high quality metal material and construction, the Renz Eco 360 Comfortplus Wire Binding Machine is built to last.
The Renz Eco 360 Comfortplus stands for a considerably improved punching speed compared with our current comfort series. The higher speed is achieved using a new motor which is twice as powerful. The new Renz Eco 360 comfortplus machines replace the current models SRW 360 comfort, eco 360 comfort, ERW and eco E.
2:1 pitch electric punching and manual binding machine designed for regular use in a small to medium sized office. It takes the manual labour out of punching.
- Binds up to 340 sheets
- Closure control guarantees easy ring wire closure for perfect presentations every time
- Gauge to alter margin for a stronger bind
- Special hardened punch pins for long lasting life
- Staggered punching pins for better punching
- QSA (Quick Size Adjustment) for high flexibility of different paper formats: A5, A4 and A3
- Adjustable side lay for perfect punching registration
- Easy to empty sliding waste tray
- Measures the document or ring wire size
- Parallel adjustment guarantees a perfect bind every time
- Heavy duty construction & compact design
|Punching capacity sheets per hr||16,000|
|Min. punching width||10 mm|
|Max. punching width||360 mm|
|Min. unpunched length||50 mm|
|Max. unpunched length||500 mm|
|Max. punching thickness||2.5 mm|
|Punch dies available||Oblong 5.5 x 3.5 mm|
|Selectable punch pins (QSA)||Yes|
|Variable margin depth||Yes|
|Binding thickness||1 – 34 mm|
|Binding element Ø||6.9 – 38 mm
1/4″ – 1 1/2″
|Min. binding width||10 mm|
|Max. binding width||360 mm|
|No. of books output per hr||250|
|No. of calendars output per hr||180|
|Machine dimensions L x W x H||430 x 560 x 180 mm|
|Machine weight||26.0 kg|
|Machine packing dimensions L x W x H||620 x 480 x 345 mm|
|Machine weight with packing||28.5 kg|
|Power requirement||230/250V / 50Hz / 180W|
All performance outputs are based on 80 gsm paper and may vary depending on the product type, the working environment and the operator. For best punching results we recommend a paper thickness of 1.5 – 2.0 mm.
See our range of binding wires and covers here.