IDEAL 5222 DIGICUT GUILLOTINE
- Only 5 years old and in excellent condition – heavy-duty IDEAL 5222 Digicut power guillotine.
- Includes side-tables (normally an extra option), allowing more work space for pre-cut, and post-cut work.
- In superb condition and in full working order having been regularly serviced and maintained by Total PFS Engineers since installation.
- Has been very well looked after, as shown in photos.
- Includes safety-beam light-curtain (i.e. no plastic guard to lift up and down after each cut), providing faster productivity.
- Latest program keypad for this particular model: 99 programs with 99 steps in each program which can be stored (up to 9 repeat cuts can be integrated into a program as one single program step).
- Programmable EJECT function – for pushing out the paper, program runs automatically in the program and memory mode.
- Cutting length of up to 520mm.
- Hydraulic clamp drive to enable fine control over the holding of the stack to be cut without damaging the print work.
- A foot pedal provides pre-clamping.
- Cutting-line indicator to ensure that cutting takes place where required.
- Highly versatile machine able to cope with a wide range of print work and material types.
- False clamp-plate for delicate work.
- Electronic hand-wheel for manual backgauge positioning with infinitely variable speed control (from very slow to very fast).
- Clamp guided on both sides for evenly distributed clamping pressure.
See our full range of other refurbished print finishing equipment
Already have a guillotine? Contact us now for for details on our Guillotine Health & Safety Certification packages
PROGRAMMABLE POWER GUILLOTINE WITH HYDRAULIC CLAMP – PERFECT FOR TRIMMING DIGITAL PRINT JOBS
- 520 mm cutting length
- electro-mechanical blade drive hydraulic clamp drive
- clamping pressure infinitely adjustable (min. 200 daN / 440 lbs. – max. 1100 daN / 2420 lbs.) with optical indicator (pressure gauge)
- foot pedal for pre-clamping plus cutting line indicator
- false clamp plate for delicate work
- power backgauge with fully programmable backgauge control module
- electronic hand wheel for manual backgauge positioning with infinitely variable speed control (from very slow to very fast)
- optical cutting line with bright and durable LEDs
- clamp guided on both sides for evenly distributed clamping pressure
- spindle guided backgauge for precise positioning
- adjustable backgauge with narrow separations (32 mm) and plastic gliders
- two side lays on rear table I solid steel blade carrier and adjustable blade guides
- high-quality blade made from “Solingen steel”
- comprehensive”SCS“ safety package including IR safety curtain on the front table
- set of side tables (left and right) included
PROGRAMMABLE BACKGAUGE CONTROL MODULE
- Digital display for measurement readout in cm or inches (display accurate to 1/10 mm or 1/100 inch)
- 10-button key pad for presetting of measurementI memory key for repeat cuts (manual) and additional automatic memory
- 99 programs with 99 steps in each program can be stored (up to 9 repeat cuts can be integrated into a program as one single program step)
- programmable EJECT function – for pushing out the paper
- program runs automatically in the program and memory mode
- “SET” function key for reference measurement
- two programmable keys for quick setting of frequently needed measurements
- self-diagnosis system with error indication on display
- 520mm cutting length
- Hydraulic clamp
- Electric blade
- IR safety guards
- Optical cutting line
- Digital and offset print
- Side tables
Fully refurbished by our in house engineers and in excellent condition. Serviced and maintained from new by Total PFS.